Chicagoans, you’re invited to Zinefest this weekend! Did you know that? Better find something nice to wear. I will be tabling on the 8th floor of Columbia’s Conaway Center with the talented Isabella Rotman. Zinefest is an exhibition of over 200 independent and small press writers, cartoonists, and zinesters. It is probably the most exuberant display of Chicago’s indie-comics community, and I always have a lot of fun. And seriously, you can wear whatever.
- fullonsugar likes this
- shelbyfshaw reblogged this from lizavery and added:
- griffinmiller likes this
- lizavery reblogged this from carterlodwick and added:
- shelbyfshaw likes this
- fiftytreedays likes this
- dananthonykelly likes this
- brohloff said: see you there !
- carterlodwick posted this